This was passed to me from a very talented fellow blogger named Diana Queen. Thanks so much for thinking of me, I was a real excited to be selected and to join in and play along! If you get a chance, please visit Diana’s blog and leave her some happy thoughts.
One of the rules for this award is to tell you 10 things about myself.
1. I’ve been married to my DH for almost 17 years.
2. I have an only child, but not by choice, and he is truly amazing and a gift from god!
3. We have a precious Dachshund named Muffy.
4. My hubby and I both work in the school system which is really great because we have time off together.
5. I have lived on the west coast of Florida for almost my entire life.
6. My son is Drum major in his Highschool band and my DH and are a very involved parents (and we love it).
7. I started scrapbooking about 10+ years ago and still hope to get back to those photos soon, but got hooked on stamping and making cards thanks to a friend of mine named Jill.
8. I love to bake but am not a very good cook.
9. I love to be home with my family more than anything.
10. I feel very blessed to be able to do things such as this, when there is so much hurt and turmoil in the world!
Enough about me have a great week!